Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Black and White Lord of the Rings Artwork




Lord of the Rings Fan Art

I've been working on creating a collection of Lord of the Rings fan art from the movies. I thought perhaps if I created it in black and white in the scratchboard style, it would be a different approach and might look good on dark clothing.

Black shirts are pretty popular color to wear these days. Black can be seen as a timeless classic color to wear. These illustrations are created by looking at the characters faces in photos. You can create similar work by drawing images from the movie. 

The images I have chosen are more Rembrandt in style. The black and white helps the characters features to pop out. My favorite one is Gandalf the Grey. I do hope to create all the characters in the cast. Perhaps some of the celebrities will be able to see these images. You can right click and download them or take a screen shot of these for your computer.

Let me know you're a fan or which Character you'd like to see next. If you would like to own a copy or have it on a t-shirt check out



No comments:

Post a Comment