Saturday, June 27, 2015

Faerie and Fantasy

Hi There,

I've always been a fan of faeries and fantasy. I like to think that we might be lucky enough to spot one someday. Perhaps, the small faeries could help us with our work. Or remind us that life is good and fun when we see them enjoying the sunlight and sleeping in the flower bed. Here are some of my photoshop illustrative images of faeries.

The models are all women I know and selected to be in an image. I start with a thought and sketch out and try to plan a photoshoot and find the elements I need for the images. I don't use stock images and I always try my best.

Enjoy the fantasy!

Any support of my artwork really helps me out. It let's me know that I have a fan and I can continue creating more artwork of the same kind.

http://society6.com/product/moonlight-fairy_print#1=45

 





No comments:

Post a Comment